The bachelor's degree course in chemistry covers six semesters and provides basic knowledge in the chemical disciplines as well as solid basic knowledge in mathematics and physics.
The study program is complemented by extra-curricular modules in which, for example, foreign language and computer skills, knowledge of economic and legal questions or presentation experience can be acquired.
From the third semester onwards additionally to the intensive study of the basic subjects also technical chemistry and macromolecular chemistry is an important part of the curriculum according to the profile of a technical university. In each subject, the practical skills of chemical working techniques is an important part of the curiculum. The teaching and practical classes in these two disciplines are provided by the members of the ITMC.
The Bachelor's program will be completed in the sixth semester with the Bachelor's thesis. Each of the chairs at ITMC offers the appropriate topics .
Events in Winter Semester
During the Winter Semester term following events will take palce at ITMC:
- Lecture Macromolecular Chemistry A; 1 SWS
- Partial Lecture Spektroskopy; 2 SWS
- Lecture Technical Chemistry F; 2 SWS (WiSe)
- Lecture Macromolecular Chemistry F; 2 SWS
- Internship Makromolekulare Chemie A; 5 SWS
Events during Summer Semester Term
During the Summer Semester term following events will take palce at ITMC:
- Lecture General technical chemistry and makromolecular chemistry; 2 SWS
- Lecture Technical chemistry A; 3 SWS
- Internship Technical chemistry A; 5 SWS