Martin RößlerM. Sc.
Building: Sammelbau Chemie
Room: 42B 340
- Phone: +49 241 80 24793
Field of research
Spectroscopic investigations on photocatalytic reaction networks in microreactors
- Implementation of ATR-IR-, ATR-UV/VIS- and Raman-spectroscopy with fiber optical probes for on- and offline applications
- Chemometric modelling as a tool for the analysis of concentrations
- Utilization of process analytical technologies for the in-situ investigation of photocatalytic reactions.
- Scale-up of photocatalytic reactions by utilizing a novel reactor design.
- Development and Optimization of photocatalytic transformation in bacth and continuous flow.
- Real-time optimization of photocatalytic reaction in continuous flow.